Saturday, April 15, 2023

Brandon's 29th Birthday...

On April 13th Gerald and Wanda helped me take over Mom and Dad's car to the Boise airport around 4:00 since their flight comes in so late.  We then went to Costco and then to pick up Brandon for a couple of nights.  I love when he is in a good mood.

Friday the 14th we had a small party for Brandon's 29th Birthday.  I can't believe he is that old already.  We had pizza, salad, and cheesecake.  I was so happy to get the picture below before he started getting worked up.  You would think with just his grandparents he would be okay but he still got agitated.  








Mom and Dad brought us all T-shirts from Hawaii.



I thought it would be nice for him to have a picture of Jesus in his room and I found this one on Amazon and fell in love with it.  We also gave him the big pack of Coke Zero, two hats (one is Blink-182) a shirt, and a sweatsuit plus some sweets of course.



It was nice having him home with us and overall he did pretty good.  
We sure love you, Brandon! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment