Saturday, July 8, 2023

Thunderegg Days...

With my new job, I have really enjoyed working more with the community.  July 6th - 8th were the Nyssa Thunderegg Days.  I helped man the Nyssa Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture booth with Tawni, Stephanie, and Janet.  Carmen was selling caramel apples right next to us.

I helped sell T-shirts and ice.
I also enjoyed all the yummy food.  Here I'm having some candied pecans.

I took this home for Scott and Brady to enjoy.  It was so yummy.
Carmen, Stephanie and Janet
Carmen's cute granddaughters Natalia & Lilliana.  They are Victoria's daughters.  Her youngest is Andrea.
Aubrey is Kayla's daughter.
Friday Teniele's family stopped by for a little bit on their way home to Utah.
You can't see me but I was helping serve pie and ice cream one of the evening.  Every night they would have a band play and Friday night they showed a movie in the park.  It was the Mario Brothers movies.
Tara got this picture of some of the people that went out to Succor Creek to rock hound.  She said they got a whole trunk full of thundereggs.




Tad Baker took these pictures of the car show with his drone.  It was fun walking around a looking at all the classic cars.  I also watched a little of the 3 on 3 basketball tournament and the lawnmower races.  Saturday night they had fireworks.  It was a fun weekend.
We have a good group.  I'm so glad we all work together so well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment