Saturday, October 21, 2023

Football, Wingers & Sunrise...

On October 16th Brady and I saw the prettiest sunrise while I was taking him to Lori's to go with her to clean the temple.  Tawni gave me and Carmen a paid week off which was nice to get caught up on a few things, especially my blog book.
On October 19th Brady and I went out to watch the Harper MS football game.  We brought Gerald with us.  It was fun to watch Tyson, he did really well.


On Friday, October 20th the three of us went out to eat at Wingers.  The food was so good.  Scott wanted me to take some pictures of him in his new Tool T-shirt.  He recently went with Steve to see them in concert and they both got T-shirts. 



That was a lot of food for me but I ate every bit of it, lol!
On Saturday the 21st Brady and I went to watch Tyson in the Little League Superbowl.  He played on the Vale team and they won.  Tyson even had a touchdown.  He is pictured with William Romans.

No comments:

Post a Comment