Thursday, October 26, 2023

It's Autumn Time...

On September 1st Scott, Brady, and I went to the Ontario Post Office to order our passports.  We got them in the mail on October 13th which wasn't too bad I thought.
The first week of October I started making our Wizard of Oz scarecrows at work.  We got a lot of the supplies from the Nyssa Mercantile.  Juan at Munoz Building Center built the frames for us which was super nice of him.  I hoping we can reuse them each year.
Our Tin Man...
Scarecrow in progress.  Julene Bowns was so nice to make his pants.


I thought they turned out pretty cute! :)

Carmen was selling caramel apples and I got us a few.  They are so yummy!

I thought my mums looked so beautiful this fall.  The pictures don't quite do them justice.

Mom took Brady, Donna & Grandma to look at all the scarecrows in town.


I love what Logan and Emily did for theirs.
I tried to take pictures of the moon that looked so awesome but of course, pictures just aren't the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment