Saturday, December 16, 2023

Caroling, Gift & Ice fishing...

On Friday, December 15th we had our annual Schulthies Caroling night.  We went to a couple of new homes... Pete Vasquez who lost his wife to cancer and Dustin and Rochelle Ricks.  Rochelle has been dealing with some health problems.   






We have to have donuts and hot chocolate when we are done.  
It was fun having Cody and Tamara Cleaver plus Brandon and Ashley's families join us this year.


When we got back to the house Brady took over his gift for Grandpa and Grandma which was this pretty ornament I had a lady from Nyssa make for them.  They really liked it but I think they like Brady's Christmas card even more with his sweet thank you to them for helping him so much on his service mission.


On Saturaday the 16th Kacie and Cole went ice fishing with some friends.  I was so happy they sent me these cute pictures.  I'm glad they had fun.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment