Monday, December 11, 2023

Little of This & That...

On December 6th as I was leaving to take Elder Talbot to the Adrian School for his service assignment for the day, we saw this beautiful sunrise.  It seemed to get prettier and prettier as we drove to Adrian and then I went to work in Nyssa.
December 7th was Lori's birthday so I put together this basket to take her unfortunately she was out of town on a little birthday getaway with Weston so Brady and I delivered it to her the next day.  I thought it was cute, I hope she liked it.

On December 9th we had our Cleaneat/Simpli Balanced Christmas party.  We had a lot of yummy food and Tawni gave us all some really nice gifts while playing the left, right game to a Christmas story.
Janet Atteberry, Me, Tawni Maxwell, Carmen Gonzalez & Stephanie Barnes

I sure love working with these ladies.
December 10th Mom and Dad took this cute picture after church.  I sure love them!
On December 11th, Scott, Brady, and I delivered these pineapples to our ministering families.  I currently go to Lori Schulthies and Scott and Brady go to Damon & Sarah Savage and Kevin & Maria Draper.
Brady's mission plaque is finally done.  It looks so good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment