Tuesday, June 9, 2026

June Memories...

What a handsome boy on June 3, 2026.
Wade is such a good helper, helping his Mama pack.  He put in the book that Mom made him. haha!
Brielle was set apart on June 9, 2026.  I
 still can't believe she is serving in Cancun, Mexico.  She will be an amazing missionary.

I finally finished this puzzle on June 9, 2026.  It only took me two months.  haha!
I was surprised how hard this one was.

Demo days.  These two clean up pretty good!
Such a cute little family.  (June 11, 2026)

laughing at Grandpa eating bubbles
On June 12th, we got to spend some time with them.  We had lunch at Belly Buster, then Cole went riding with Brandon, so we said we would drive Kacie and Wade back to the house.  We got dinner at Chick-fil-A and did some shopping at Sheels. . haha took them tp nampa


No comments:

Post a Comment