On June 4th, we made the trip to Lindon, Utah for Sean and McKinley's wedding. Somehow I managed to put in the wrong address to the hotel and it took us to a residence. Brady will never let me forget that, haha! We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. Brady was glad it had a pool.
The sealing was so nice, and I'm so glad that Elder John McCune was able to seal them for time and all eternity. I'm so happy for them
I'm so glad we were able to get this picture together.
I'm kind of sad we didn't get a chance to take one with Sean and Mckinley.
Such beautiful girls.
After the sealing, I had Scott drop me off at the venue so I could help Rosie prepare for the reception. I arranged the centerpieces with Roxie and Janette, and then, after the yummy dinner, Laura and I cut up the different dessert bars. Everything turned out so well.
Wade loves kids. He is pictured with Shayla's two.
This was such a cute place. I wish I had gotten before pictures.
I'm happy they had such a good turnout. It was a special night!
















No comments:
Post a Comment