Friday, November 4, 2011

Yesterday...

Yesterday was a crazy day. I didn't have to go to work because Kacie had an appointment with Dr. Jenkins. So first thing Mom called from the school to see if I could check on Aunt Anita and help her and Teniele straighten up the house a bit before Rosie and EJ come for a visit. So not quite 2 hours into our cleaning, I get a call from the school and Brady had thrown up so I ran into get him and I delivered his turkey that we worked on the night before for the hallway at the school....



I thought his turkey turned out pretty good. They said to use anything from around the house to decorate it with and we used leaves from our yard plus the candy corns, a coco puff for the eye and a red balloon. His class loved it!

...Anyways I didn't know what I was going to do with Brady while I took Kacie to her appointment and thankfully Grandma Joan said she could watch him. I'm not sure why he threw up because he seemed fine the rest of the day. I guess just one those things to stress out Moms.

In the mean time I got a call from St Luke's and they were taking X-rays on Brandon for his shunt because the CT scan from Wednesday showed his right ventricle slightly enlarged. I still haven't heard the results from that. I hoping no news is good news.

Dr. Jenkins thought Kacie looked amazing and so proud of her for doing cross country and he was exited to hear about her doing track in the spring. He was impressed that she is only on two medications and said we didn't need to see him for three months, but she still has to do blood work every six weeks.

Mom and Anita got home shortly after we did from taking Anita to get a head scan from a previous fall she had. Mom had a nightmare trying to get the doctors to order it. They just wanted Mom to take her to the ER which is ridiculous. They should know today if she had trauma to the head or if she is disoriented from the progression of the liver disease. We pray she is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment