Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Day One
Brooke, Kim, Brittany & Kacie

Taylor, Ryan, Lindsay & Brady
Scott, Kristen & Steve
Kevin and Brandon


Brady with Kristen and Kim
Yummmm...Pumpkin Pie
Great Grandma & Brady
Stacie & Brandon

2nd Annual Filch Football (girls vs boys)


We missed Travis & Tony and Stephen & Tyler, but we had loads of fun. Brittany is so fast and always carries the ball so we decided to do a reverse and she handed it off to Kacie and she ran it all the way into the endzone. They didn't have a clue that she had the ball until it was too late.


Way fun!


Aunt Kathy and Uncle Ralph with Brandon
Thanksgiving Day Two
If we didn't already have enough to eat, we had Thanksgiving dinner again with my family on Friday. I made cornbread stuffing for the first time and I really liked it. Scott didn't make it though because he went coyote hunting with his brothers. We had a lot of fun playing games after we stuffed ourselves.




We had a great long weekend with Brandon. He was very pleasant to be with. He even talked some and was very lovable if we could just keep him out of the pantry. I often think that we could take care of him full-time if he was always like this.
We were all happy when Aunt Anita made it back from her Thanksgiving vacation with her nephew Mike. Brady made this placemat at school. I thought he did a good job on it. Sunday the kids made a list of things they are grateful for. Brady had a list of about 16 things and number 1 was family videos. Kacie made a list of 100 things in her journal. I'm not sure what her favorite would be, unless it was anything that had to do with Harry Potter... haha. For me, I am just so grateful for a loving husband and 3 beautiful children. I will always be indebted to my wonderful parents, (Scott's included) that have been such a great support and comfort to us. And to my Heavenly Father who loves me enough to sacrifice his own Son. He has blessed my life in so many ways.

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing all the pictures, but must admit that my favorites were the ones of Brandon looking so happy. I'm so very thankful that he was having such a great time with you and his extended family... Thanks for taking the time to post these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete