Thursday, December 8, 2011

Trip with Grandma & Grandpa

Kacie and Brady went with Grandpa and Grandma Schulthies to visit with Rosie and EJ's family for the weekend. Scott and I stayed home to work and help take care of Anita. They first stopped to spend some time at temple square looking at all the Christmas lights. They got there right when they turned them on. The kids loved it! Mom told me that when Brady first saw this, he said, "He loves me!"












While they were at temple square Brady called to talk to me. He was so excited about all the lights and he told me they talked to the missionaries and they shared the gospel. I asked him if he learned a lot for when he goes on his mission and he said, "So I can go to heaven." He says the cutest things!

















They met up with Preston and Sheryl for some dinner.






They went to Mike and Lori's church to see Santa!





They went to see Kyle and Mckinley in their Christmas play twice. It must have been really good if Brady wanted to go two times.


Brady had to get his picture by the waterfall picture.








Sunday night they went into Midway to see a huge display of nativities from around the world. They had a great trip. When they got home Brady kept asking me when I was going to go see the play. Too funny!



I had a good weekend with Anita. We watched Christmas movies, lots of college football and even did some Christmas shopping in Nampa that she wanted to do. I think I wore her out doing the shopping, but she was good sport. I was able to get my Christmas cards done and I worked on a few crafts I needed to get done for gifts. It was a good weekend for everyone:)

1 comment:

  1. Tammy & Scott, thank you for allowing us to take your children to Utah. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the trip with them. When we first got to Temple Square, Brady did not want to get out of the car. He had no desire to see the lights, or anything else for that matter. However, it didn't take long until he fell in love with everything to the point that we had a hard time convincing him that it was time to go. Grandchildren are truly God's gift to the world!

    ReplyDelete