Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Gingerbread Houses, School Programs & Brady's School Party

Making Gingerbread Houses with Grandpa & Grandma Schulthies for Family Home Evening Monday night.
Even Grandpa was in on the fun...


This one had to have a smiley face...

I'm not sure why I have to be the one to pose for Grandma Sue's pictures.
Brady did a great job singing every word and doing all the signs. After his performance I met him outside and he wanted to make sure I videoed all his cousins songs too so I asked Maria if she would do it for me so I could go have lunch with Mom and Dad at the new restaurant in town called the Neighborhood. It was really good. I had a chicken chipotle panini. I also picked up a couple of Christmas gifts while I was there from their gift shop.
Kacie's 7th & 8th grade group doesn't look too excited to be there but they sounded great, maybe even better than the High School Choirs. I thought Kacie did great and she looked so beautiful.



This morning I went to Brady's class to help with more gingerbread houses. The kids were pretty rowdy but a lot of fun.



Before, during and...

After!


I was surprised Brady wanted to sit on Santa's lap because usually we have to bribe him and even then sometimes he won't do it. He asked for a marble machine. He was really cute with him.


I love this time of year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment