Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

On Dec 18th we went to Dylan Mitchell's homecoming address at the 1st ward. After we visited Wanda to see how she was feeling and deliver some Christmas goodies. She thought we looked so pretty she wanted to take our picture.

We had the Talbot Christmas party at our house on Christmas Eve. We had a great time, but we missed Nanette & Kristen's families.

Steve, Tyler and Carisa

Taylor and Kacie

Brady and Stephen aka Bubba

Lindsay...



I had a major flashback seeing her wear one of Kacie's dresses riding that horse.



We had our usual white elephant gift exchange. Steve surprised us again by giving Grandma Talbot's old belly buster with that poster that you can see behind Lindsay. It has a picture of him poking out his belly and then one of him all buffed. He added a poem about how the belly buster changed him. It was hilarious.

The kids in their new pajamas.





Christmas morning...I think the kids were pretty happy. After they opened their presents we went to Sacrament meeting and then ate at Mom & Dads. I felt really bad for Mom, she fell the night before and broke a rib. She was in so much pain. We really missed Anita. She had to go into Presbyterian Rehab Center after breaking her hip. Brandon was pretty quite and sleepy the whole time he was home...



Joshua and Brady watching Cars 2...Around 9pm Scott took Kacie over to Stacie's house and then he didn't come back till after I went to bed so it was a pretty quiet depressing evening. I'll never let them do that again.



On the 26th Brandon and I went to see Anita. She was pretty sleepy. I hope she is not giving up. Mom and I went to Eldredge's to get Brandon a new mattress. Anita was determined to give that to him for Christmas, which was so nice of her. While we were there Mom found a new lift chair for Anita. We then went back to spend more time with Anita. I felt so bad that this happened, she was so excited about Christmas. Just after we got back they decided to shower her so I stayed to keep Mom company. I really enjoyed our visit. That evening, Taylor spent the night with Kacie and Brady spent the night with Ryan. I spent the evening making licorice wands and cockroach clusters for Kacie's birthday.



On the 27th I had to work and so Dad & Scott took Brandon home and delivered his mattress. I then decorated Kacie's birthday cake and finished getting ready for her party.

No comments:

Post a Comment