Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy 4th of July

This was a different Independence Day for us. We didn't have a big barbecue like we normally do. Mom and Dad took Brady and Joshua to the Schulthies Reunion at Brent and Berniel's house. They left on the 3rd and got back in time to see the Ontario fireworks on the 4th. Brady had a great time swimming and watching fireworks in Washington.  That was so nice of Mom and Dad to do that because I know they would have had more fun without them. I really wanted to go too but we didn't think we could swing  it with going to Eugene on Friday the 6th.


Scott went fly fishing with Steve and Carisa on the Owyhee.  Kacie and I just tagged along.  Kacie said to me, "So I'm going to hang out with a bunch of old people."  I thought it was pretty funny.  That evening we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse then went to Ontario to watch the fireworks.







The iPad is such a great babysitter as long as they are not fighting over it...

Joshua is so cute!


I just LOVE these ladies!!!

My Father has such an amazing testimony...Thanks for your example dad!
oops...I forgot to pack a sweatshirt for Brady!
Everyone that attended the Schulthies Reuion!

No comments:

Post a Comment