Monday, July 30, 2012

July Birthdays...

July 18th -- Gerald's Birthday
I made my first carrot cake...Gerald's favorite! I was so glad he liked it!  I also made a chocolate zucchini cake which turned out really good too.  I put a chocolate ganache on top...yum.
Kacie and Tyson



July 23rd -- Joshua's 3rd Birthday!!!

We all couldn't believe Joshua on the the slip n slide...he would dive off the hill getting a lot of air under him.  That lasted until he got a bad scrape on his leg from one of the stakes...ouch!


I loved his cake...especially when he started digging in it! So cute!!! It was a fun party!

July 24th -- Dad's Birthday!!!
Owyhee Ward 24th celebration at Cow Hollow Park
Loving the KeyLime pie from Costco!!!
This was the biggest surprise of all! Reid wanted Dad to skype him when he opened his present which was a baby boy balloon.  Dad was so excited to finally have a grandson with his last name. That was so fun!!!  He will be joining the family in December.
Ever since we got back from the coast Brady has been fascinated with mom's shell so she decided to give it to him.  I didn't realize that it has been in her family since she was a little girl.  Brady was pretty happy to have it!  Thanks Grandma Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment