Saturday, April 27, 2013

Brandon's Senior Prom

I can't believe that I am old enough to have a kid going to the Prom.  It was so fun that we were able to go over to Brandon's home and take pictures with him before his Senior Prom.
We had a heck of a time getting his flower pinned on right.
He was so happy, he had to have known that they were doing something extra special.



Love these two...

These two wonderful staff members took Jacob and Brandon to the Prom.  Brandon went with Patty.  Jacob is deaf and loves personal contact.  Whenever we are at the home someone is always giving him a massage either on his back or feet.  Two very special boys or I guess I should say men.



I love this picture of Brandon.



Picture of more of the staff and kids from the home.
After the dance I talked to Patty and she said they had a great time.  They stayed at the dance until 10:30 and she said Brandon did dance one and was really happy the whole time.  
She also said they got some great pictures which I am excited to see.  So grateful for the kind people that work here.

1 comment:

  1. I love it and he looks so handsome. What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete