Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Plymouth Track Meet

Kacie did awesome today. She did the triple jump for the 1st time and only practiced it the day before.  She jumped 26.4 feet and got 3rd place. She PR'd in the long jump with 14.6 feet and got 1st place.  I was so excited when he called out her jump that I started squealing and embarrassed Kacie.  I couldn't believe that she jumped 14 inches farther from her last meet.  She PR'd in the 400m with a time of 1.11 and got 4th place.  Her 4x400 relay team of Ruby Pascacio, Kacie, Mallory Jensen & Delia Deleon got 1st place with a time of 4:57.  I think Kacie even looked stronger in it but I don't have her split time.  We didn't leave New Plymouth until almost 8pm but we still had to celebrate by going to Kiwi Loco!!!  It was so fun watching Kacie!

No comments:

Post a Comment