Monday, April 8, 2013

Beautiful Easter...

Easter seemed really early this year being on March 31st, but the weather couldn't be any better.  It was an absolutely beautiful day, in fact I'm not sure I have ever seen it so nice on Easter.  Scott and I went over early to Costco and then we picked up Brandon to spend a couple of days with us.  It was so nice to have at him at Grandma Joan's annual Easter egg hunt.
Such a cute picture of Aunt Barbara even though Brandon's not looking.  Everyone seemed pretty excited to see him.


Silly girls...the one on the right cracks me up.  Kacie is all legs!
It was so fun to see Juliene!




It was fun having Kendalee and some of her kids there.


Love!!!!
Tess is so cute!








James...




After our picnic and Easter egg hunt we went back to my house to decorate eggs...Everything was going really good until Kacie started fighting with one of her friends texting.  It is so hard as a Mom to see your kids upset.







I made these little handouts for our primary class of 4 and 5 year old's.  I'm not sure how much they appreciated them, but I thought they were pretty cute.
Heading to church...are they related or what... look at those cheesy grins!
After church we had Easter dinner with my family at our home then we went into Scott's parents house to visit them.  I was so excited to finally get to hold little Kendal Mae...Stephen and Danielle's little sweetie!
So precious!!!
Later in the evening we went over to Grandma's house so Scott could help her with her TV.  It was too cute watching him help her.  He was so patient with her and was helping her memorize the remote since she has so much trouble seeing.  

It was a nice Easter!  So thankful for the Savior and to know that he lives and loves us!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun with the family. I should have just been born into the Schulthies one. Love you guys so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to bring Brandon home for Easter. It was a beautiful weekend. Thanks too for such a wonderful meal!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete