Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Break

It has been a busy week. Kacie went to McCall with Jocey, Mallory, Heath & Allie.  Sydney was brave enough to take them all.  They left Monday and came back Thursday morning.  They had a lot of fun skiing, swimming, coloring eggs and watching movies.  I was able to do a little spring cleaning.  We now have our walk-in closest back meaning we can actually walk in it again  haha.  I found this cute picture that Brady had made for Anita and figured I better take a picture of it for safe keeping.

We decided it was about time to have a big bonfire and burn all these medical bills that have taken over our closet.  Hope we won't need them again.  Tuesday we fasted for rain.  I have never done that when I've had to work but it was actually easier than I thought it would be.  Stacie was out of town taking Taylor to Portland for some eye appointments and I put the Paul Cardall station on Pandora so it was pretty peaceful.  Scott surprised me with some pizza, salad and homemade brownies with peppermint patties in them.  They were sinfully good with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge.





Wednesday, Scott took Brady to the Owyhee Dam for a fun father-son outing.  Scott said he never pressured him to go and so after about an hour of throwing rocks in the water Brady said it was time to go and burn boxes.  As they were leaving Scott figured he better take some photos and I'm so glad he did because I absolutely love these pictures of the two of them.  So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures!!! Glad Scott was able to take Brady to the Dam. He loves watching gravity at its finest! Sure do love that boy!!!

    ReplyDelete