Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Brady's 1st Blue & Gold Banquet

On February 28th Brady had his first Blue and Gold Banquet.  He made a really cute poster of himself and displayed his rock collection that Scott & I helped him with.

The theme was "Aim Higher." 

They had paper plane contests and Scott came in second.
We also made catapults and had contests to see whose could go the farthest.  
The boys look so cute in their uniforms.  Here we have Brady with Porter and Dallin.
I love what he wrote about himself...
I am big
I keep toys
I wish I could be an astronaut
I love my Mom
I dance with my Mom
I think I can play football
I really can play with my Mom
I need to clean
I should listen
I can do the dishes
I like to play in my room
I make cookies
I always ask questions

Brady's award!
It was a fun evening!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of our little man... Brady never seizes to amaze me, especially about how observant he is to details. WAY TO GO BRADY!!!

    ReplyDelete