Friday, March 29, 2013

March Birthdays

Friday the 15th Scott and I went out to dinner at Johnny Carinos' for Scott's 44th birthday.  It was fun to have a date night.
Then on Saturday I made these cupcakes for Taylor's birthday and the yummy Chocolate dessert for Scott.  We went to Ron and Stacie's to celebrate.  I thought the cupcakes turned out pretty cute.

Taylor got a crochet set and they had fun for a little while, but it was pretty cold.


















Silly boys...


These girls were dying to go to the Ontario Stake Dance.  After we dropped them off we went back to Ron and Stacie's and watched a movie while they were at the dance.  "Here Comes The Boom,"  is a hilarious movie!  We all loved it!

On Rosie's 40th birthday I sent these pictures of us together via Instagram and Facebook.  Pretty fun, but I'm not sure how we got to be this old, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment