Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kacie's 1st Ski Trip

Kacie went skiing with her eighth grade class March 7th at Bogus Basin.  This was her first time and she was really nervous about it and even tried to get out of going but I convinced her to just go and have fun no matter what happens.  Needless to say I was thinking about her all day wondering if she was having fun.  They left at 6 am and got back about 6 pm.   I was so relieved when she said she had soooo much fun and even thought she did pretty good and only fell two times.  I was glad Jocey had a camera because I stole these awesome pictures from her.  Thanks Jocey!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to here Kacie had a good time. I was too chicken to go on my 8th grade ski trip. You can tell her she is way braver then me. I think I finally went once in HS and that was it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad she had fun... I always think back about the first time you skied downhill in your mustard yellow snowsuit. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete