Monday, October 5, 2015

Brady's 11th Birthday...

One of the main things Brady wanted to do for his birthday was go to Chuck-E-Cheese.  So Stacie and her kids, Mom, Teniele and her boys, Valeda, Melissa, Lea, Kacie and I were able to go with him to celebrate on Saturday after General Conference.  




All the kids had a lot of fun with the photo booth.
I was so glad I didn't pay the money for the birthday package because Brady didn't want anything to do with Chuck E himself but he loved everything else.








Kacie and Brady stayed the night with Stacie's family.  It was really weird traveling home by myself and staying the night also by myself since Scott was hunting.
Monday I stayed home from work so I could finish up these Thor cupcakes for his class and also his birthday cake.  I was glad the kids liked them.


Always have to get a silly pic.
Love these pictures.




All of Brady's loot. 
Yay I get to put together another marble run...




I was pretty happy with how well his cake turned out and super happy that Brady liked it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment