Friday, October 23, 2015

Nyssa Football

I posted this selfie on Sept 25th, I was so excited for Nyssa playing Ontario and BSU playing.
I love football...

Nyssa killed Ontario 40-9 and BSU beat their opponent big time also!
 So it was a great night for football.
I was so impressed with Nyssa's student body section...
Kacie had so much fun! I love it!
I love this picture I took at the game on Oct 2nd against Baker.  The flag was half mast because of a shooting in Roseburg Oregon at Umpqua Community College.  At the Nyssa game everyone was also wearing orange in support of Rick Clark, Nyssa's baseball headcoach that is battling leukemia.  We however lost our game 14-8
 At the game in Vale on the 23rd...it didn't go too good for Nyssa...

I thought Kacie looked so cute with her hair crimped...

No comments:

Post a Comment