Saturday, April 16, 2016

Ontario Prom...

Treyton was nice to come see Kacie after school while she was sick and he brought this with him.  I think it said something like, "I would be a Dum Dum if I didn't ask you to Prom?"
I couldn't believe Kacie felt up to going to Prom but she went anyways.  They went to Boise and saw Zootopia and had lunch.  Then they went back to his house to get ready.  His sister wanted to do Kacie's hair and make-up.  To be honest I was a little hurt and jealous because I wanted to do it.  So I took Brady to see the new Jungle Book movie with Stacie and her kids.  During the movie Kacie sent me a picture which was nice.


Having fun with facetune...
cuties...


She said the dance was a lot better than Nyssa's.  I'm glad she had so much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment