Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Owyhee Field Day...

Brady was persistant that I go with him on his field trip.  This was my group for the day...Aurora B, Callie C, Infinity H. (hiding in the back) Ernest R, Payo G, Gabriel O, Brady, Kaylee M, Toby E. and Ruperto H.
They had fun building there own river habitat.  Thayne taught this station.
Learned about preventing fires and got to shoot the fire hose.  
They even gave me a try!

Brady was upset he couldn't throw rocks!
Kaylee is so cute!


Hope this friendship last!
On our hike to the Dam


We only made it to the 2nd floor of the dam but it still seemed super high from the water and it was kinda scary when he told us we were 200 feet under the water.  I also learned that there is still concrete that has not cured from 85 years ago when it was completed in 1932.  I believe they started the project in 1915.  I can't believe I have lived here for all my life and this was my first time going through the dam.  I have always loved it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment