Sunday, December 25, 2016

2016 Talbot Christmas...

Brandon didn't sleep the first night home so I was relieved he did Christmas Eve.  I was surprised I had to wake Brady up this year, but we all finally got going except for Brandon around 7:30.  I let them see what Santa brought and then we got ready for church.  It was nice of Mom to stay home with Brandon.  Church is extra special on Christmas with the nativity done with narration and music.  I played the piano for the primary.  I get so frustrated when I get nervous and mess up, because I knew the song really well.  The drive to and from church was a little scary with all the snow drifts.  Scott decided to have some fun riding around the house spinning out!  The kids loved it!  We then opened our presents and got ready to eat at Mom and Dad's.  Scott did two prime rib roasts, one in the oven and one on the Traeger.  We made an attempt at Yorkshire Pudding.  It tasted good but it didn't rise like it should.  We didn't have the temperature right and Scott said we should have sifted the flour more.  We will have to try again sometime because I love that stuff! 


 Love these pictures of my cute kids, especially how Brandon is looking at Brady!

 Sure love my family!

 Brady got a Tablet, Hollister sweater and coat, Under Armor sweatshirt, Adidas sweats, new tie, blog book (which was his favorite gift) and comforter set and missionary pillow case from Mom and Dad plus all his stocking stuff.  Teniele gave him the Atlas which he loves!  Lea gave him the flying fish which was really nice.  Kacie gave him a calendar of city skylines which he loved too! (I don't think it made it in the picture.)
 Kacie got Harry Potter sweatshirt, sweats, socks and keychain, a gelish nail set, boots, Hollister coat, blog book, a Harry Potter coloring book from Teniele and Minnie Mouse pillow case and comforter set from Mom and Dad.  Brady gave her the white beanie and a belt.  Jocelyn gave her a flannel shirt.
 I got the Under Armour jacket and boots.  Brandon got a bluetooth speaker with a SD card full of songs, large pack of Coke, and a sixpack of hotsauces.  The basketball hoop, BSU pillow case and coat came from Mom and Dad.  Plus we got two Bluray moves...Alice Through The Looking Glass and Finding Dory in 3D.
 Brady wasn't very happy sitting at the kids table so we made room for him at the big table.

We had a nice day together eating and playing games.  I sure love these two!  No surprises here of what they get for Christmas! Haha!  The best present of all was how happy and content Brandon was.  He started singing Jingle Bell Rock and knew every word...it was the highlight of the day!
 My girl is too cute!
Got a picture of Brady's new bed now I need one of Kacie's

No comments:

Post a Comment