Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve...

After Howie's party I was so excited to give the kids their Christmas jammies!  I couldn't have planned it any better and they looked so cute in them and I was so happy they fit!  These were the best pictures I have gotten with Brandon in a long time on Christmas Eve!  We had a nice evening with Mom, Dad, Teniele and her boys.  I think this was the first time we had Christmas Eve at our house, but we thought it would be easier for Brandon since there was so much snow.  We had french toast, hot cocoa, sang songs around the piano and watched Santa together.  It was nice and relaxing plus I always love hearing my dad laugh along with Brady!


 I love how the boys are looking at their sister...too cute!  
They love her so much!
Absolutely love this picture of my kids!
I can't believe how much Brady has grown in the past year!






Brandon's
Brady's

Kacie's

No comments:

Post a Comment