Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Eve...

Mom treated Kacie and the girls to pedicures for her birthday.  




Aren't our toes cute!


 I don't know how Sadie can spread her toes like that! (:
 I then took them to Dutch Bros and Olive Garden.  We had a lot of laughs with Sadie, she was cracking us up with that spunk of hers.
 They were having fun with the kids menu...After we got home we did more nails with Kacie's new gelish nail set then we watched a little football and then went to Mom's to party!











 We had a lot of fun playing Telestrations and Watch Your Mouth!

Mom also had some awesome fireworks and sparkling cider and poppers to bring in the New Year!  Some didn't want to do the fireworks because it was too cold, but I put a stop to that and said we are doing it!  Thanks to Scott and Ryan for lighting them.  We had a lot of fun but I think these parties are wearing out Mom! She said the fireworks were the best part of the night and that I am going to have to start taking over...
I got my New Year's kiss! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment