Saturday, May 19, 2018

Brady's Choir Concert and Trip...

Brady had his spring choir concert.  They sounded really good!  He does such a good job!  His choir sang 'Yonder Come Day' by Judith Cook Tucker, 'Can't Stop this Feeling' by Justin Timberlake and 'Stitches' by Shawn Mendes.




The next day they went on a choir trip to Coeur d' Alene ID.  They performed Saturday morning then played at Silverwood and then headed home.  I was surprised that both the Nyssa middle school and high school choirs won.  I wish I would have gone with him to be there for him more when he has trouble but thankfully Kaylee Mcpherson and Tashina Kuester were really good to include him.  He got home around 3 or 4 in the morning.  Luckily Kendalee brought him home for us.  I was amazed he never woke me up when he got home.






Not very many of the high school choir went.
Middle School Choir...not sure if Brady is happy in this picture or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment