Monday, May 28, 2018

Kyle's Graduation and Reunion at Cabin...

On Thursday May 24th we left early and headed to Utah for Kyle's graduation.  Brady had to miss his last day of school.  We got to Rosie's around 3:00 and then got ready to go.  Kacie had a bad sore throat but she managed to still go too.  I thought the graduation was really nice even though I'm not used to having it at a rodeo grounds and having people buying concessions during it.





I thought these pictures were funny before we decided to turn out of the sun!


Friday we headed up to a cabin near Strawberry lake.  I guess one of E.J.'s sister in law's family owns it.  This is the bunk room upstairs that some of the kids slept in.
Looking down...

Kitchen upstairs and downstairs...

downstairs living room...


Love this little cutie...
These three have so much fun together and take the cutest pictures.  I couldn't decide which one so I posted them all...haha!







Just missing Brandon :( and Chad was asleep...











Senior and 5th grade graduates...
We had a lot of fun all together.  We played a lot of games, some fished and went on hikes but the highlight of the trip was everyone playing "Do You Love Your Neighbor?"  Mom made it interesting and had envelops with different amounts of money in them.  One had a $50 bill which Reid won.  It was a fun weekend together.  I'm sure Mom has a lot more pictures I can post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment