Monday, October 22, 2018

Brandon, Kingston & New Business...

Brandon's home will send me pictures of him from time to time and I love it!

I'm not sure what was going on in these pictures, they don't give me any details and it wasn't Easter but I thought they were so cute!

I absolutely love this picture of him!  It totally made my day!
I love getting pictures of Kingston too!  He is so adorable!
I love this picture of Ray's Food Fair from way back in the day.  You can see a dozen eggs only cost .65 cents and you could buy three loaves of bread for a dollar.  After it burned down this lot was vacant for many years until the Cattle Drive Coffee bought and fixed it up.  It looks so nice now and they have great drinks and I've heard that their Philly cheese-steaks are delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment