Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween 2018...

This Halloween felt so weird to me.  I stayed home from work so I could make cupcakes and baked potatoes for the Harvest Carnival at the Lighthouse church in Nyssa.  I made chocolate with peanut butter frosting cupcakes and wrapped 32 potatoes.  I then got there around 4:30 to help with a cake walk or I should say cupcake walk. Haha.  I downloaded about 30 minutes of Halloween music but because it was outside and there were so many people you couldn't hear the music very well so we gave up on it and just started handing them out to people.  Brady went with Stacie's family out to the Harper carnival then we all met up at Wanda and Gerald's house.  Looks like Brandon and Kacie were the only one's from our family that dressed up this year.


He doesn't look to thrilled to be a Teletubby...haha!






Cuties...Kacie, Misa and Ashley
(I wonder if they planned on being patriotic...haha!)
They went to a party but Kacie said it was kind of lame.  But she said they went out Tuesday night and had a bonfire and made hamburgers and smore's and had a lot of fun.  She said if felt good to get out of her apartment.

My cute little bunny...

No comments:

Post a Comment