Thursday, July 4, 2019

4th of July

Kris had some passes to Roaring Springs so a bunch of us decided to go!  I took mom and dad's suburban and Teniele and her boys and Taylor, Lindsay and Tyson rode with Brady and I.  We met Kris and her boys there.  I spent most of my time on the lazy river and hanging out with the younger ones that didn't want to go down the big slides.
Got to wear my new swim suit for the first time...






We missed these two...they were up in McCall with Cole's family.
Later in the evening we had a barbecue at Mom and Dad's.  Scott and Steve were having fun with snapchat.  After we met Steve and Kris to watch the fireworks in Ontario.  We parked in our usual parking spot that we have been parking in for years.



Kacie got an app that ages your picture so she sent me these pictures.
So scary! haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment