Thursday, July 18, 2019

Visit with Brandon




I took Brady and Ryan to BSU to attend BYS.  They are going to be rooming together.  I sure hope they both have a good time.  After I went to Krispy Kremes to pay for the donuts for Cole and Kacie's reception.  They originally quoted me $317.74 for 25 dozen so when I went back I told them I thought they quoted me wrong and sure enough I was able to talk them down to $233.06.  I had a free dozen coupon for filling out a survey and they threw in another dozen for their mistake.  I then went to hang out with Brandon for a couple of hours.  In the pictures he looked like he was in a good mood and he was when I first got there, but that quickly changed and he even hit one of the girls that works there. ): I still enjoyed being with him.  I sure miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment