Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Wedding Preparations...

July 24th Kacie came home from Rexburg and I met her in Caldwell at 9:00pm so she could try on her wedding dress at Kandee's house.  Kandee is the lady that is hemming it for her.  She is also adding a loop and a button so she can bring up the train for the reception.  She is doing all the alterations for $40.00  We were both so relieved how well it fit her.  She is going to look so stunning on her wedding day.  I absolutely love her dress.


We found these shoes that look so good with her dress at Amazon for $34.99.

I designed these invitations and had them printed at Costco but then Kacie found a place called Utah Announcements that made the ones below.  We ordered 500 so each family could send out 250 each.  But then after we ordered Jolene needed 50 more so I was glad I had the ones from Costco to give her.  The 50 from Costco cost $36.57 and the 500 invitations, 75 sealing inserts and 85 luncheon inserts from Utah Announcements cost $360.00.  We were pleased how they turned out!  I also made a 12x12 lay flat photo book from Costco with all their engagement pictures to use as a guest book and it cost $42.39.  I was happy how it turned out too.



This is the back that they ended up going with.  
The two below were also considered.



No comments:

Post a Comment