Wednesday, September 16, 2020

New Chair, Mani's, Pedis and Hair...

On September 15th I got my hair done by Jaylene Udlinek.  I think we figured out I have been going to her for 25 plus years, so crazy.  After I got done I stopped by Eldredge Furniture to check out their Lazyboy recliners.  They had the same recliner on sale that Rc Willey had for $849.99.  Rc Willey wanted around $1400 plus tax so I bought it.  Scott and Brady picked it up after school.  It worked out good because they had the pickup with them.  We bought our last one at Eldredge's when Brady was born so it is looking pretty bad.  This one is a little smaller but the leather will be nice and it is really comfortable.  


Kacie's nails are so cute and she got her hair done super cute too!

On September 16th I had the day off so I could take Brady to get a cavity filled and then get new bands on his braces.  After we got home Kendalee text me to see if today would be a good day to get pedicures.  I suggested it to her after Harlen's funeral that we should go get them again soon.  We went to Happy Nails in Ontario.  I thought they did a good job.  I bought her pedicure and then she bought us some drinks at Dutch Bros after.  We had a good visit....it was fun!  I still can't believe Harlen has graduated from this earth.
Kacie sent this Snapchat to me one night...I thought it was too cute!
Kacie is so dang cute!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment