Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Mckinley's Special Day...

Tuesday July 6th Scott and Brady headed home and Kacie and I went to Utah to attend the temple with Mckinley as she goes through for the first time.  It was fun for Kacie and I to get some time to visit together just the two of us.  We met Mom in Tremonton and then mom rode with Kacie and I drove her car.  It was so wonderful to be in the temple again after not being able to do for so long due to Covid.  Mckinley looked so beautiful and we are so happy for her.  I sure love her!
Proud grandmas...

Cuties...



I think this is all the family that were there for her.  There were some other ward members and friends that came too.  After we went to eat at Zupas before heading to Heber City for the night.  We had to head home the next day.  It was a fast but enjoyable visit.  I'm so glad we were able to be there for Mckinley!

No comments:

Post a Comment