Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Starlite Theater...

I left early from work Monday and met mom at Anderson Corner to follow her over to Meridian.  I then left my car with one of her temple friend's house and hopped in her car and we drove up to Garden Valley with Teniele and Madi Clark.  Once we got there we checked into our tiny hotel room and went to eat with Donna, Jenny, Jessica, Tonya and Tara at the resort's only restaurant.  Luckily the food wasn't too bad. haha!  
We then went to watch Singin' in the Rain at the Starlight Mountain Theatre.  I have never seen the show so I didn't know what to expect.  It was a little slow getting started but then I really enjoyed it.  It was a lot of fun!

Madi Clark, Jessica Hiatt, Tonja Simpson, Jenny Simpson, Donna Seuell, Tara Rushton, me, Mom & Teniele in front.  

The moon looked so cool over the stage the picture doesn't do it justice.
It was pretty hot and muggy as you can see by my hair in these pictures...haha!

These were the main two characters...Tara thought he looked like one of Juliene's boys.  It was a fun evening!  After we went back to our room and visited for a little bit before heading to bed.  I shared a room with mom.  She said I took more than my fair share of the bed and so she didn't sleep very well.  The next day we had breakfast at the same restaurant.  I had some yummy huckleberry pancakes.  We had to leave sooner than the rest so I could go with Brandon to a doctor's appointment.  Mom went with me and Teniele drove her car home.  It was nice to see Brandon.  They are going to do botox injections in his legs again to help loosen the muscles.  After his appointment we took him home for the night.  He didn't do too bad, he slept about half the night.  Then Saturday he starting getting worked up more and more as the day went on.  Scott and I dropped off Brady at Weston's house around 4:00 so he could go up to the lake for mutual then we took Brandon home.  We always feel pretty depressed after we take Brandon back to his home.  On our way back Brady text us and said Glen Walker passed away today.  We feel so bad for Jeff but happy Glen can be together with his sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment