Saturday, July 10, 2021

Sunsets, Flowers & NYS...

July 9th I went over to the butte with Scott to help him pick up some equipment.  While we were over there we saw this amazing sunset.  I sure love where I live...so beautiful!




When I got back home I took some more pictures of the sunset with my flowers.



Brady was pretty nervous about going to NYS but we got up early and I took him over to Parma.  He really struggled getting out of the car but he did it.  Later in the day Scott and I went to Costco and out to eat at Jalapeños our new favorite place to eat.  While we were there I got a call from Maria Draper and she said Brady had a little melt down earlier and she made a deal with him that if he stuck it out he could leave before the dance but she was hoping he would want to stay.  We then went to Scott's parents house and hung out until we heard from Brady.  When we arrived to pick him up before the dance we could tell he was really happy.  I told him he could stay for the dance if he wanted to and he said, "but I made a deal with Maria."  I said it would be okay to stay he could break their deal she wouldn't mind.  He jumped right out of the car and ran back over with his group.  Scott and I had to smile we were so happy for him.  We then went back to Gerald & Wanda's house to watch the Thunder-egg fireworks.   Ron, Stacie and the kids came over too.  It was fun! We then went back to Parma to pick up Brady and we were so glad he had fun.  He told us he even bore his testimony in their group testimony meeting which was amazing in itself!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment