Saturday, July 9, 2022

Brady's NYS...

Brady went to NYS which is Nyssa Youth Spectacular on Saturday, July 9th.  When I saw the flyer asking for youth to audition for the talent show and that it could be anything, even completing a Rubik's cube.  I thought it would be awesome for Brady to share his memory talent.  So we came up with Brady versus Google.  He would ask the kids their favorite Disney movie and he would tell them the year it was released.  Scott thought it would be a good idea to have someone help introduce his talent so I asked Jaynee if she would help him and of course, she was more than willing.  I really wish I could have been there because he did great!  I couldn't believe all the people that told us what a big hit Brady was at the talent show.  We are so proud of him for facing his fears and doing it!  He told us later that he was sick to his stomach all day until he finally did it! (:



Brady's group!  I'm so glad he had fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment