Sunday, July 17, 2022

Trapping & Garage Cleanup...

After Scott shot the raccoon we thought our problem was over but mom still saw two other adults and one had two babies with her.  So on July 11th, he went into trapping.  The first time he tried a cherry Kool-Aid with marshmallows but that didn't work so then he tried bacon grease over cat food and that hasn't worked either.  We can't figure it out because everyone tells us how dumb raccoons are but they must not be very hungry to walk right past the trap and not try to eat their little treat.


On Sunday, July 17th he trapped a skunk.  Scott said it looked pretty sick after eating all that cherry Kool-aid and marshmallows.  Pretty funny how mom's trail camera caught Scott trying to get rid of it with the heister after church. haha!

On one of my days off from work, Mom helped me gut out our garage.  I want to tear it down really bad so I thought I would at least get it ready for whenever that happens.  Cleaning out the storage area was one of the most disgusting things I have ever done.  We even hauled off a dead cat... so gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment