Monday, March 18, 2024

Remodel...

Around the first part of February, I ordered all of our supplies for our bathroom remodel.  Plus I ordered new cabinet handles and hinges for all the cabinets throughout the house and new flooring for the kitchen, bathrooms, and utility room.  I'm so excited to finally get both of our bathrooms remodeled.  Danny Wake and Scott Keith started working on it around President's Day.
Before
5 ten-pack of cabinet drawer bar pulls for $70.80 and eight (5-pairs) of self-closing overlay cabinet hinges for $135.84.  Scott and I swapped out all the handles and hinges.  I can't believe how much better it made the cabinets look.  We also clean and wiped them down with orange glow.


I ordered tile for both the bathrooms and didn't end up using it in the hall bathroom so we put it in the kitchen.  I'm so happy to get rid of that green tile.  I still ended up with almost two boxes of extra tile so I took one back and kept the partial one.
This is the flooring we went with.  I originally got 10 boxes of luxury vinyl plank flooring for $872.50 then Danny talked me into doing the master bathroom and not the utility room.  Then Mom suggested we do the area behind the couch and the hallway so we ended up getting four more boxes I think.
Wanda was giving me a hard time for my old, worn-out scrub brush so I finally got a new one. haha!
Before



Delta 60 in x 32 in bathtub for $299.00.  Delta tub and shower faucet for $162.62 plus Delta 3-piece alcove tub surrounds in high gloss white.  Two toilet paper holders for $18.45 and two 2-packs of bathroom towel hooks.  Also a Westbrass tip-toe bathtub drain kit for $32.55.

I love how Brady's bathroom turned out.  I did all the painting.
2 Hampton Bay LED ceiling lights for each bathroom for $49.94.  Double handle faucet for $104.06 and Hampton Bay 29.25 in 4-light matte black bathroom vanity light with clear glass shades for $83.98 with 4-pack of LED light bulbs for $21.97.


I painted the inside of the door white and the mirror black.


Before





4 ft x 8 ft laminate sheets in re-cover Calcutta marble with premium textured gloss finish.  I ordered 3 sheets and then we ended up doing the kitchen too so we ordered two more for a total of  $705.15
2 Hampton Bay Woodbury 24.6 in 1-light matte black integrated LED bathroom vanity light bar with frosted acrylic shade.  It is pretty fun that they have three different shades of light you can change from for $159.94
Daltile restore 3 in x 6 in ceramic bright white subway tile plus mortar and grout.  
We got five boxes for $75.00 and we took one back.
Two Kraus 22 in. oval porcelain ceramic drop-in top mount bathroom sinks in white with overflow drain for $69.95.  Plus 2 Kraus single hole single-handle bathroom faucets for $259.90.
Our master bathroom turned out really nice also.
I painted the front living room and hallway the natural linen and the bathrooms the accessible beige.


This was all the dirt that came from under our sectional.  I couldn't believe how bad it was.  I knew it would be bad because of how long it had been since we vacuumed under it, but I didn't think it was going to be this bad. haha!
On Scott's birthday, we bought this awesome transformer table.  It works perfectly in this spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment