Sunday, June 30, 2024

Lots of Flowers and June Events...

On June 2nd we went to check on Gerald and Wanda because they weren't at church.  As we were leaving we got our picture taken.

On June 8th we celebrated James' birthday.  Mom put up the slip-n-slide and had a pinata for the kids.  We gave him a Super Maria Brothers T-shirt.
On June 12th Mom and the boys went to help Grandma with some chores.
On June 14th we went to see Inside Out 2.  It was cute.





On June 20th I took some pictures of my gladiolus.  I was so happy that some of them bloomed.  I sure hope they come back next year.  They are supposed to be the kind that you don't have to dig up every fall.
On June 21st we met Cole and Kacie for dinner then we went to Scheels.  We always enjoy shopping there.  After we went to Lovejoy for some yummy ice cream.  It was fun.

On June 22nd Kacie and I went to Melissa's bridal shower.  It was fun to catch up with Carmen and Melissa.  We are so happy for her.  Kacie and I gave her and Cesar sweatshirts that say Bride and Groom with C+M on the sleeves.



June 22nd I tried to take pictures of the moon but it just isn't the same. 
On June 26th I took a picture of my Disneyland Roses...

On June 29th I picked these flowers out of my yard.
On June 30th after church, I grabbed a quick picture of my good-looking hubby!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment