Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 7th

After work I took the kids to the track so Kacie could do a workout.  They wanted to go to Ryan's game after but I still wasn't feeling too good and the weather was windy and cold so we decided to go see Anita.  She never did respond to us but we stayed there for a couple of hours.  We just didn't want to leave.  VeAnn was there along with Mom, Teniele, Ruben, Joshua, Allan and Roma.   I took this picture of Nyssa Gardens while I was bundled up laying outside by myself reflecting on Anita and how much I'm going to miss her.  She was like another Grandmother to me.  I didn't realize that she would pass away just 14 hours later.   



After we got home Brady noticed this rainbow so we took a picture of it and more pictures of our roses.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely one of those times when a picture is worth a thousand words! The rainbow one took my breath away! It would look cool on a canvas!

    ReplyDelete