Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Boise Temple Open House (Oct 13th)


It was a special day to have all my kids go through the temple together and especially for Brady since he got baptized on the same day.  I loved the short video they showed prior to the tour.  It had a lot of neat history of the church in the Boise area.
A temple volunteer had to push Brandon through the temple so we would know where to go for the wheelchair access.  At the end he was so sweet and thanked me for allowing him to be with such a pure spirit in the temple.  He really touched my heart.  It sure put everything into perspective for me, especially for those days when I start feeling sorry for myself.
Brady loves water falls and fountains!

We were all able to go through the tour together.  We just missed having Reid's family with us and Ruben.  Ron and Stacie's family were in the tour just prior to us.

After the tour we all went to Golden Corral for lunch.  Then Mom took Brandon home for us while we went to Costco to pick up the dinner rolls and cakes for Sunday's dinner.

Friday Mom bought another Box elder tree to replace Kaylin's tree that went over in a bad wind storm this past summer.

2 comments:

  1. My mom has a boxelder tree in her yard and it is our favorite tree. It grew super fast too. I always have said when I get to have my house I will plant one. Tell Brady what's not to love in water fountains...they are awesome. Looks like a great trip through the temple. What a sweet moment for your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a special day... so thankful that many of our family were able to enjoy this with you. Love you much!!!

    ReplyDelete