Monday, October 29, 2012

More Random Posts

Rock n Roll 
(Grandparents Day)
Oct 12th
Brady was so cute out there dancing with both of his grandmother's to all the old 50's music.


 Jaxon will Wynn 5K Oct 20th
I decided to attempt my first 5K.  Olivia Walker held one in Adrian for her senior project and to help support her cousin Jaxon who is 5 and battling cancer.  I can't say I how much I really enjoyed it but was so glad I did it to support this adorable little boy and his cute family.  Next time I defiantly need to be in better shape.
 Me and Sydney Hartley (she did great!)
 I was so happy Brady did the mile fun run.  I think maybe next time I will do that with him, haha!
 Me with some of Weston & Lori's family.  I love these guys!
Me with Jaxon and his cute family (parents Bobby and Michelle Wynn)

Mom's New Camera Oct 26th
Diana came with her Mom and Dad for a short visit to see the Boise Temple open house.  While they were at Costco Mom decided to get a new Nikon D5100 so Diana was giving us pointers on how to use it.  Here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures we tested on it.  I think Mom is really going to enjoy it.



 Flipping Pancakes Oct 27th
Brady loves to help me in the kitchen and today wanted to try flipping pancakes.  I have to admit I was pretty scared to let him try, I thought I would have pancake batter everywhere but he did really good.  I think he did just about as good as me, a true natural.  Who knows maybe Brady will be the next big Iron Chef! 

No comments:

Post a Comment