Monday, October 1, 2012

Preparations for Brady's Birthday & Baptism




Steve took some pictures of Brady for his invitation.  We got some really cute and funny ones. These are the three we ended up with.  I thought it turned out pretty cute.  I really appreciated Steve helping me with the invitation too.  He also took a few pictures of us, I just missed having Brandon in the picture.

I got this idea of a weighted blanket for Brady to help him sleep better from watching parenthood. (I love that show) When I went online to order one I about died when they wanted over $200 for one so I talked to Tami and we thought we could make it ourselves.  It was kind of fun to figure it out.  Tami and I worked on it for about three hours and then her and Taylor finished it in about an hour.  I thought it turned out really cute and the supplies cost about $60 dollars and it weighs 10lbs.  Thanks Tami, I couldn't have done it without you!
I have spent over a month working on Brady's party.  I made cake pops for the top of his cake, cutout angry birds for the hats, goodie bags and balloons to hang from the ceiling plus painted soup cans for games and made his invitations.  It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment