Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Party Time!

Brady's long awaited day is finally here...he has been talking about his birthday everyday for the last month or two.  For his birthday breakfast I got him some of his favorite M&W doughnuts with sprinkles.  He loved it!

 Cake turned out pretty cute and it tasted good too...which I think is the most important!

 Mom found all the decals at Costco and Walmart...we had Angry Birds everywhere!
 Get those pigs!!!!!


The pizza was fun...I just rearranged the pepperoni and added cheese for the beak and mushrooms and sliced black olives for the eyes and brows.
 
 Look at all those Angry Bird faces....

 
 

 
The kids loved the slingshots...It has been kind of fun finding those little softballs all around my house.










The kids were doing so good pinning the tail on the bird that Lori had to try it to see if they were cheating...she said she couldn't see a thing, lol!



 

 


Lori's family gave Brady this Angry Bird Blanket and it has been loved by everyone!!!  In fact he has a hard time using it because someone always has it.
I bought these balloons on Amazon for a little over $7 a couple of months ago not realizing that there was a helium shortage.  I wasn't even sure I would get them blown up but Nyssa Floral was able to get some in, but it cost me $15 just to blow them up, crazy!
After everyone left these two had a ball with the slingshots...
Thanks Grandma for the stuffed Angry Bird that makes sounds
and T-shirt!

Tami and Taylor made all the kids cotton candy.  It was a huge hit!  That was so nice of them.



Brady got a lot of really nice gifts and a lot of cards with $8. It was so nice of everyone to come support him on his birthday!  He told me he loved his party which made it all worth it!  Love his new Angry Bird PJs!

On a side note:  Brady has been going to sleep much better with his new weighted blanket, YEAH! 

1 comment:

  1. So Austin's birthday is next week, since you are THE party planner, what do you think! You are amazing. Jocie tried to describe it to us, but I knew I would have to wait to see it on your blog to appreciate all of the fun. Happy Birthday Brady!

    ReplyDelete