Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Programs and Gingerbread Houses

 Brady had his Christmas party at school and they decorated Gingerbread cookies.  I was lucky to have one of the moms take pictures for me since I had to work.

 Brady's Christmas concert was Dec. 13th.  He did so well singing all the words and doing all the actions.
 Brady has been begging to do a gingerbread house and we finally fit it in after I got off work and before Kacie's Christmas concert on Dec. 17th.

Kacie had to pretend she was helping for at least a couple of pictures.  
It is so interesting having a teenager. haha
                            


 Kacie's concert was really nice too!

1 comment:

  1. Always great fun doing our gingerbread houses together. I was sad I missed Kacie & Brady's Christmas programs this year. Thanks for sharing their pictures! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete